The Young People Advisory Research Group (YPAG) is made up of 20 young people aged 16-24 and was established in July 2022. Our group members come from range of communities and backgrounds across Greater Manchester.
The group help inform our research priorities and realise our ambition of improving the health and wellbeing of the citizens of Greater Manchester through applied research.
The aims below were decided by group members during their initial team meeting.
- Make things better for young people in Greater Manchester
- Use community inspiration to ensure communities benefit from research
- Designing opportunities for young people to be involved in research
- Make research more interesting for young people
- Design research
- Increase skills and confidence and get to know the group better
- Have a better understanding of research
- Find opportunities and understand varied career pathways