To provide infrastructure and expertise regionally and nationally to support high-quality evaluation. In particular, we aim to refine methodologies to tackle two critical issues to enhance the impact of applied health research within Greater Manchester.
- Delivery of rapid evaluation to support evidence-based innovation in health and care settings.
- Enhancing relevance by ensuring research includes patient populations with the greatest need.
- Develop an evaluation framework with a focus on rapid, externally valid evaluation approaches.
- Support capacity development locally and regionally for rapid evaluation and enhanced research delivery and working with teams across the region to deliver evaluations.
- Develop method innovations in applied health research to enhance local and national impact.