We are applying rigorous methods to design, implement and evaluate new digital technology in the NHS to support disease prevention, self-management, integrated and personalised care.
- To assess patient, professional and public understanding of attitudes to digital health technologies including: triage, Artificial Intelligence, patient portals and patient held records
- Work with NHS partners to facilitate the implementation of digital health
- Develop and evaluate technologies that support self-management of long-term conditions
- Develop and evaluate personalised apps to reduce risk behaviour
- Identify mechanisms that increase patient and professional adoption of digital health technologies and their impact
- Understand and address digital health inequities caused or exacerbated by introducing digital technology in health and care settings