Novartis UK launch Implementation Science video series
This includes Dr Samantha Dixon (Global Head of Implementation Science at Novartis), Dr Tracey Vell MBE (Medical Executive at GMHSCP and Medical Director at Health Innovation Manchester), and Piers Ricketts (Chief Executive of the Eastern Academic Health Science Network).
Over the course of five episodes, the expert panel will seek to bring the concept of Implementation Science to life, through real-world insight. We delve into the details of this approach, the key components required for success and the essential need for a collaborative and partnership-based approach, which sees local systems (including health, social care and public services) working together.
Paul Wilson (NIHR ARC-GM Implmentation Science Lead and University of Manchester Senior Lecturer),
“It was a pleasure to be involved with these panel discussions from experts across the health and care system, to discuss the importance and application of implementation science to aid the systematic uptake of evidence-based products, practices and polices into routine clinical practice.”
- Episode One: Implementation Science… What is it?
- Episode Two: Implementation Science... What does the science say?
- Episode Three: Implementation Science... What role can industry play
- Episode Four: Implementation Science... Systemic solutions for the future
- Episode Five: Implementation Science... How it works in practice
The video series can be accessed from the Novartis UK dedicated Implementation Science web pages